Develop and implement content ideas appropriate for use in social media, owned media and earned media in support of the Digital Marketing. The candidate has as a keen eye for compelling content (both written and visual), an awareness of cultural trends, an aptitude for data-analysis, and a passion for ongoing social testing
- Review and map existing social media / website / KOL content strategy and work internally to assure a messaging plan that incorporates best practices, and enterprise goals particularly as it pertains to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and the company blog. This includes the strategic use of post to promote and other audience building tools.
- Draft, review and submit social media content for Facebook and other digital platforms.
- Work with web designer to develop graphical content for inclusion on the social media platforms in order to drive audience engagement.
- Create and/or support the development of video in support of brand messaging for social media channels. This includes acting as the producer for micro video content.
Our ideal candidate must be ready to wear many hats. When it comes to digital content, there’s a lot to tackle, including crafting actual posts, analyzing metrics, spearheading social media always-on and campaign efforts, working with account service/creative teams and managing a budget.
- 2-3 years experience working in a digital agency setting in a similar capacity.
- Resourcefulness and a do-er attitude.
- Strong digital writing and editing skills.
- Understanding of SEO insights and translating them into content ideas.
- Basic ability to operate hand-held video camera equipment.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously with challenging deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Basic command of photo-editing software.
EXPERIENCE: Previous role as a content / social media planner, community manager, strategist, or account executive / manager with a lean towards social media content creation in a digital / social agency agency.
- Salary Range: 10.000.000 – 18.000.000 dong
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment
- Growing business
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labour contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus base on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package (PVI Care)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company)
- Salary reviewed annually
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Established in 2001, along with Hakuhodo Vietnam, Hakuhodo & Saigon Advertising Company (Hakuhodo SAC) is the Vietnam based subsidiary of Hakuhodo Inc, one of the largest advertising companies in Japan. As an advertising agency, Hakuhodo SAC gets involved in design brochure, advertising printing, TV and magazine broadcasting, sales promotion and events, media planning and buying, branding strategy, market analysis and research and other related services. With the aim of bringing the most comprehensive marketing solutions for clients, Hakuhodo SAC never stops coming up with more creative ideas. Hakuhodo SAC has worked for famous enterprises in different industries.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh