We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media and PR or consumer service, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Setting and implementing social communities to align with communication strategies
- Providing FAQ & Content Management Protocol for communities
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Coordinate with Brand team; CRM; PR teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Brand R&D team and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features, promotions
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills & writing skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
Thời gian làm việc: thứ 2 – thứ 6 (9:00 ~ 18:30), nghỉ trưa 12:00 – 13:30
Competitive salary + Hot bonus, project bonus
Hỗ trợ ăn trưa, gửi xe
Thưởng các dịp lễ tết, sinh nhật, 8/3,…
Lương tháng 13, thưởng cuối năm, review tăng lương
Team building, company trip, Bảo hiểm Xã hội, khám sức khỏe định kỳ 1 lần/năm
Cơ hội đào tạo về công việc và kỹ năng
12 ngày nghỉ phép năm & 8 ngày phép ốm