REDCarpet Agency is an integrated agency specializing in creative experience since 2016. We provide comprehensive solutions in the field of strategic and creative thinking across every platform from Digital/ PR to Event services that resonate with our clients to advance the businesses.
We are looking a Digital Account Senior/Supervisor to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality.
Achieve projects’ target assigned by the company by collaborating with others teams, managing resources to deliver project timeline and KPIs.
Support Account Manager to serve clients, build and maintain relationship with existing and potential clients.
- Handles day to day administration of accounts (workflow control, meetings, minutes, estimates, records, checking, etc) under the direction of Account Manager and delights clients with the accuracy and timeliness of work
- Deal and negotiate with suppliers as assigned by the Account Manager/Project leader
- Make sure all projects are compliant to the standard working process with the stated project working, communication, feedback, and reporting rules
- Ensures that clients are efficiently charged for the work the agency has performed
- Develops a sense of ownership of and passion for all creative work on his assignments
- Talks up the accounts and the work
- Works with peers across departments & disciplines
- Working in an ambitious & professional company
- Full support from BOD and in-house production team (technical, design, media…)
- Competitive salary
- Performance Bonus periodically based on performance and contribution
- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- 13ᵗʰ month salary
- TeamBuilding & Company trip
- Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/ week (Monday to Friday)
- Communication to define actions, tools, and know-how for services line of RCA
- General knowledge of market trend, needs, and company competitive advantages
- Management (Plan-do-check-act) principles
- Proficiency in English (intermediate) & Vietnamese
- Active Listening
- Project management & customer service mindset
- Verbal and written communication
- Helpful, result-oriented, responsible, and integrity