Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage assigned accounts/clients and ensure all projects meet the client business results
- Develop questions to get clients’ concerns and expected results
- Work with clients to study insights and needs of clients
- Define approaches to clients’ issues or concerns and propose solutions to address client’s issues and enhance clients’ success
- Prepare, present proposal to clients and handle objection successfully via identifying decision-maker, clients internal situation and way of working
- Build & maintain good relationship with existing clients and explore new business from potential clients
- Work closely with Finance & Operation functions to make quotation, PEC and manage cost
- Negotiate with clients to ensure getting profit
- Support Finance in contract liquidation and debt management to ensure cash-flow
- Update market cost to ensure proposal to client is competitive cost
- Develop or manage team to develop project plan in consultation with other teams to specify detailed action timeline, checklists, PIC and other resources allocation required.
- Manage self and/or team in closely working with internal teams to daily monitor project progress, quality and solve problems in a timely manner
- At least 3 years of experience in related field, especially agency.
- Communication and marketing, especially digital marketing / PR / Event Activation to define actions, tools and know-hows for services line of Mekong Communications
- Market trend, needs and company competitive advantages
- Management (Plan-do-check-act) principles & leadership (role model of company’s core values, involved others in team decisions & actions, support team achieve goals)
- Annual leave, insurances will be following to Vietnam Law and as company’s regulations, Taxi and 13th month salary.
- Exciting annual trip, company building, team building party, monthly birthday event and team activities.
- Annual Healthcare.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and resume via Adjob.
THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!