REDCarpet Agency is an integrated agency specializing in creative experience since 2016. We provide comprehensive solutions in the field of strategic and creative thinking across every platform from Digital/ PR to Event services that resonate with our clients to advance the businesses.
We are looking a Digital Account Manager to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality.
A Senior Account Manager / Account Manager has demonstrated high-level professional knowledge skills. Confident in manage account and develop new client to achieve sales revenue assigned by the company by studying market need and trend, closely collaborating with others teams, managing team and resources to propose and deliver value-added solutions to existing and potential clients’ business.
Support Account Director to identify new business opportunities or new services for clients.
1.Identify market needs and trend, develop approaches and acheive sales revenue from existing and potential clients targeted annually
– Manage assigned accounts / clients and ensure all projects meet the client’ business results.
– Coordinate with Account Director to identify the opportunities for developing new business to meet the company results.
– Develop questions to get clients’ concerns and expected results
– Working with clients to study insights and needs of clients, market practices
– Define approaches to clients’ issues or concerns and propose solutions to address client’s issues and enhance clients’ success
– Prepare, present proposal to clients and handle objection successfully via identifying decision-maker, client’s internal situation and way of working
– Build & maintain good relationship with existing clients and explore new business from potential clients
– Enhance services’ quality to clients via closely following up with clients, getting feedbacks and evaluation for company services.
– Meets Senior Account Manager / Account Manager billability targets.
– Provide the leadership in growing existing clients.
2.Monitor project expense to ensure cost efficiency
– Work closely with Finance & Operation functions to make quotation, PEC and manage cost
– Negotiate with clients to ensure getting profit
– Support Finance in contract liquidation and debt management to ensure cash-flow
– Update market cost to ensure proposal to client is competitive cost
3.Ensure completion of projects as committed to clients
– Develop or manage team to develop project plan in consultation with other teams to specify detailed action timeline, checklists, PIC and other resources allocation required.
– Manage self and/or team in closely working with internal teams to daily monitor project progress, quality and solve problem in a timely manner
– Ensure implementation of project compliant to standard working process of company
4.Develop team member qualified for company business need
– Coordinate with Account Director / Senior Level in hiring, assessment and career development activities for team.
– Assign jobs, manage team workload and performance and give feedback appraisal to team members in timely manner periodically
– Listen to team member difficulties and motivate them, give recognition for good performance as well as manage poor performance
– Work with senior manager to identify and deliver training and coaching to team members to enhance team members’ skill and knowledge in both project management & career developments needs.
- Working in an ambitious & professional company
- Full support from BOD and in-house production team (technical, design, media…)
- Competitive salary
- Performance Bonus periodically based on performance and contribution
- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- 13ᵗʰ month salary
- TeamBuilding & Company trip
- Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/ week (Monday to Friday)
* Knowledge & experiences
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing (Agency experience is plus).
- Solid understanding of business objectives and ability to translate from business objectives to digital KPIs.
- Communication and marketing, especially digital marketing to define actions, tools and know-hows for services line of RedCarpet Agency Communications
- Market trend, needs and company competitive advantages
- Management (Plan-do-check-act) principles & leadership (role model of company’s core values, involved others in team decisions & actions, support team achieve goals)
- General social awareness about but not limited to economy growth, consumers, culture, ect.
- Handling stressful situations and deadline pressure well.
- Active Listening
- Presentation & persuasion
- Project management & customer sevices mindset
- Verbal and written communication
- Helpful, Result-oriented, Resposible and Integrity