Duties and Responsibilities:
Identify market needs and tend, develop approaches and achieve sales revenue from existing and potential clients targeted annually
- Manage assigned accounts/clients and ensure all projects meet the client business results
- Coordinate with Account Director to identify the opportunities for developing new business to meet company results.
- Develop questions to get clients’ concerns and expected results
- Work with clients to study insights and needs of clients
- Define approaches to clients’ issues or concerns and propose solutions to address client’s issues and enhance clients’ success
- Prepare, present proposal to clients and handle objection successfully via identifying decision-maker, clients internal situation and way of working
- Build & maintain good relationship with existing clients and explore new business from potential clients
Monitor project expense to ensure cost efficiency
- Work closely with Finance & Operation functions to make quotation, PEC and manage cost
- Negotiate with clients to ensure getting profit
- Support Finance in contract liquidation and debt management to ensure cash-flow
- Update market cost to ensure proposal to client is competitive cost
- Ensure completion of projects as committed to clients
- Develop or manage team to develop project plan in consultation with other teams to specify detailed action timeline, checklists, PIC and other resources allocation required.
- Manage self and/or team in closely working with internal teams to daily monitor project progress, quality and solve problems in a timely manner
Develop team member qualified for company business need
- Assign jobs, manage team workload and performance and give feedback appraisal to team members in timely manner periodically
- Listen to team member difficulties and motivate them, give recognition for good performance as well as manage poor performance
- At least 2-3 years of experience in related field, especially agency.
- Communication and marketing, especially digital marketing / PR / Event Activation to define actions, tools and know-hows for services line of Mekong Communications
- Market trend, needs and company competitive advantages
- Management (Plan-do-check-act) principles & leadership (role model of company’s core values, involved others in team decisions & actions, support team achieve goals)
- Very attractive salaries that commensurate with work experience
- Professional work environment & career advancement opportunities.
- Annual leave, insurances will be following to Vietnam Law and as company’s regulations and 13th month salary
- Exciting annual trip, company building, team building party, monthly birthday event and team activities.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Mekong Communications is leading marketing and advertising agency that focuses on the nature of global technologies and nurture of local talents. We aim to deliver powerful and innovative solutions from strategies to executions for effective and sustainable growth.
- Địa chỉ 58 Vo Van Tan Street, 6 Ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam