The Digital Account Manager will be the single point of client contact for one of our key international mobile technology clients. Being fully accountable for the digital scope for the Vietnamese market – supervision a team of Account executives and working closely with the digital designer and digital producer. Demonstrating strong client management and strategic skills combined with a passion for digital, The Digital Account Manager will be the clients’ access point – ultimately responsible for both the timelines and quality of the team’s output for a range of digital projects to drive client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship and communication process between Wunderman (regional and local) Team, and client
- Service Client on day-to-day basis to ensure all deliverables are met and updates for the relevant digital marketing activities.
- Be responsible for all aspects of project management; taking briefs, estimating costs and timings, managing budgets, scheduling resources, project management, KPI delivery, regular reporting to the client and the regional team.
- Help Client evaluate effectiveness of digital marketing activities and monitors competitive activities and plans appropriate responses/actions
- Schedule and manage the localization of regionally produced content and campaigns.
- Develop, maintain and analyze monthly reports and online scorecards together with Digital Analytics Resource to report and optimize the performance of online properties, marketing campaigns and other online functionality to Client
- Work with Creative team to ensure creative development is on strategy and meet Client’s expectations / standards
- Keep senior management fully informed of account activity and development including client issues
- Manage overall budget and account profitability including monthly internal account reconciliation
- Work with the Account Executives to manage the prioritization and assignment of relevant team resources and projects.
- Good ability for case studies writing for completed work and for CRM management and analysis.
- Proven skills in written and verbal communications; project management; business, systems, and process analysis; conflict resolution; written and verbal communications and cross-group collaboration
- > 3 years experience
- Understanding of Digital Marketing Operations
- Ability to articulate and evangelize within the local marketing organization and agency
- Relationship management skills
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
Desired Characteristics – Attitude:
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude
- Team player – must focus on winning as a team rather than individually
- Individual contributor able to work effectively across different teams
- Analytical aptitude and detail oriented
- An interest in digital marketing and campaign operations
- Stress resistent
- Good listener
- Well organised
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Y&R Vietnam is a 91-year-old global advertising agency that is also young, hungry, Vietnamese, and passionate about what we do. Our teams in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi specialise in brand advertising, creative, strategy, planning, account management, analytics, activation, shopper marketing and digital. Our job is to resist the usual. It means striking the perfect balance of creativity and innovation in advertising — great storytelling driven through the right channels to create rich new brand experiences that connect consumers and sustain their loyalty. And we’re lucky to have great clients who believe in letting us do that job.
We create great ideas based on Vietnamese consumer understanding to drive their companies’ business objectives. Clients include Bel, Redbull, Colgate, Ford, Emirates, Beko, Traveloka, Marathon, Pham Nguyen, LifeStyles, Domino’s Pizza, Nutifood, RMIT