The Digital Account Manager will be the single point of client contact for one of our key international mobile technology clients. Being fully accountable for the digital scope for the Vietnamese market – supervision a team of Account executives and working closely with the digital designer and digital producer. Demonstrating strong client management and strategic skills combined with a passion for digital, The Digital Account Manager will be the clients’ access point – ultimately responsible for both the timelines and quality of the team’s output for a range of digital projects to drive client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship and communication process between Wunderman (regional and local) Team, and client
- Service Client on day-to-day basis to ensure all deliverables are met and updates for the relevant digital marketing activities.
- Be responsible for all aspects of project management; taking briefs, estimating costs and timings, managing budgets, scheduling resources, project management, KPI delivery, regular reporting to the client and the regional team.
- Help Client evaluate effectiveness of digital marketing activities and monitors competitive activities and plans appropriate responses/actions
- Schedule and manage the localization of regionally produced content and campaigns.
- Develop, maintain and analyze monthly reports and online scorecards together with Digital Analytics Resource to report and optimize the performance of online properties, marketing campaigns and other online functionality to Client
- Work with Creative team to ensure creative development is on strategy and meet Client’s expectations / standards
- Keep senior management fully informed of account activity and development including client issues
- Manage overall budget and account profitability including monthly internal account reconciliation
- Work with the Account Executives to manage the prioritization and assignment of relevant team resources and projects.
- Good ability for case studies writing for completed work and for CRM management and analysis.
- Proven skills in written and verbal communications; project management; business, systems, and process analysis; conflict resolution; written and verbal communications and cross-group collaboration
- > 3 years experience
- Understanding of Digital Marketing Operations
- Ability to articulate and evangelize within the local marketing organization and agency
- Relationship management skills
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
Desired Characteristics – Attitude:
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude
- Team player – must focus on winning as a team rather than individually
- Individual contributor able to work effectively across different teams
- Analytical aptitude and detail oriented
- An interest in digital marketing and campaign operations
- Stress resistent
- Good listener
- Well organised
- Vị trí đã hết hạn