KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / MAJOR TASKS:
DIGITAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE is responsible for addressing the need of clients to developing and implementing strategic and tactical digital marketing plan as well as responsible for monitoring all digital projects.
With capability of management a variety of tasks & connection points including internal and external resources, he/she has the ability and experience to play a primary implementation role in client work. He/she must have a strong understanding about digital and integrated communications, including Public relations, ABL and BTL, Productions…, aiming at to be able to handle direct client contact and have the potential to become a good counselor.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT (40%):
- Build & develop strong relationships with clients & act as main point of contact between client & agency.
- Daily manage & control clients’ expectations
- Assess new digital marketing and business development opportunities
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (40%):
- Develop and manage digital marketing plans for all digital channels (customer acquisition and retention).
- Effectively work with creative & planning teams to develop innovative ideas & strategic direction.
- Monitor all resources to manage full digital project from planning to execution that reach KPI in time, within budget & high quality.
DIGITAL KNOWLEDGE IMPROVEMENT (20%):
- Continuously update new digital trends, technique or campaigns locally or globally
- Provide expert advice on strategy and tactics to internal team and all 3rd party agencies
- Provide insightful analysis and recommendations that will support for execution.
- At least 1-2 years experience working in an agency experience, social media, or account management experience required
- Superior communication skills for internal communication and client-facing situations.
- Result-driven & problem solving mindset
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Good communication and team management skills
- Good command in English both written and spoken.
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with digital marketing trends
EXPERIENCE: Previous role as a planner, strategist, or account manager with a lean towards strategy in a digital agency.
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment
- Growing business
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labour contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus base on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package (PVI Care)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company)
- Salary reviewed annually
Các công việc tương tự
Established in 2001, along with Hakuhodo Vietnam, Hakuhodo & Saigon Advertising Company (Hakuhodo SAC) is the Vietnam based subsidiary of Hakuhodo Inc, one of the largest advertising companies in Japan. As an advertising agency, Hakuhodo SAC gets involved in design brochure, advertising printing, TV and magazine broadcasting, sales promotion and events, media planning and buying, branding strategy, market analysis and research and other related services. With the aim of bringing the most comprehensive marketing solutions for clients, Hakuhodo SAC never stops coming up with more creative ideas. Hakuhodo SAC has worked for famous enterprises in different industries.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh