Digital Account Executive is responsible for developing, analyzing, and implementing strategic and tactical digital marketing plans to drive sales and traffic as well as responsible for monitoring all projects.
He/she also assist to ensure woks are completed in time, in high quality and within budget & proactively communicate the project status through regular reports, meetings, emails, etc. to the required project expectations.
- Develop and manage digital marketing plans for all digital channels (customer acquisition and retention).
- Responsible for developing and managing digital marketing budget, spending, and ROI goals for each digital media channel.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship and communication with clients I digital marketing agencies to help ensure flawless execution. Partner with agencies to develop test/optimization plans to maximize results.
- Assess new digital marketing and business development opportunities; provide insightful analysis and recommendations that will support I lead to team execution.
- Provide expert advice on strategy and tactics to internal team and all 3rd party agencies.
- Maintain proper coordination among different internal teams – project management.
- Assist for selection and appointment of consultants and contractors.
- Chair or join various coordination meetings and progress meetings to facilitate coordination process.
- Project planning and tasks scheduling.
- Progress monitoring and reporting.
- Detect delays and problems in the project and tackle them by coordination with various parties.
- Assist to ensure woks are completed in time, in high quality and within budget.
- Review commercial contracts and progress payments.
- Direct, measure, and report progress towards project goals.
- Carry out a briefing sessions with the development team to fully understand the project parameters and ensure that the outcome is documented and delivered in accordance with the design/project brief.
- Proactively communicate the project status through regular reports, meetings, emails, etc. to the required project expectations.
- Advise as necessary throughout the project, inform of potential issues such as delays and budget overrun and work to find solutions to ensure the development standards, budget and program appropriately achieved.
- Manage all projects resources allocated to each project and ensure program and project quality is achieved.
- Manage assigned consultants to ensure that they coordinate and liaise with all team members to provide efficient and a managed delivery of the project.
- Prepare and oversee of a Project Execution Plan/s that can be used to brief the delivery team on projects delivery requirements, procedures and expectations and ensure that this document is maintained throughout the life of the project.
- Exhibit the discipline and general management skills to make sure that the team follows the standard processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field. Fresh graduates are welcome. Experience in 360* Advertising campaign is a plus.
- High sense of responsibility, self-motivated, proactive and result-oriented.
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team; and work under pressure.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and time management skill
- Excellent MS computer skills (MSWord, Power Point, Excel), and fluent in written and spoken English is a plus.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- 13th month salary
- Company trip & Team Building
- Internal event (monthly birthday, party…) & training courses
- Laptop and all necessary equipment are provided
- Long term career path development.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
YOMEDIA – NPT is an Innovative Digital Marketing Agency, specializing in services:
- Ad Network
- Social Media
- Search Marketing
- Digital Media Planning
- Programmatic Advertising
Founded in 2013, we are made up of experienced marketers, publishers, advertisers, developers, designers, and more, who are all aiming for one thing: To meet brands’ online advertising goals. We deliver indispensable creative and commercial thinking that connects brands closers to their customers online.
Our goal is to be among Top Vietnam Agencies. To make that goal comes true, we are continuously investing in quality of our human resource and technology. We have joined together with premium publishers, and owned a comprehensive Ad network totally built by in-house technical team.
Employees are our most valuable asset. Encouraging collaboration, networking and learning are always at the heart of the way we do business. With complete benefits packages, free snacks, and flexible schedules, YOMEDIA provides a great working environment for each and every employee.
- Địa chỉ 17th Floor, Mplaza Saigon Building, 39 Le Duan St., Ben Nghe W., Dist. 1 HCMC