As a graphic designer you’ll need to listen to clients and understand their needs before making design decisions. A graphic designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, social content, mobile app interface, magazines, posters, product packaging, displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organizations a visual ‘brand’. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time and deadlines.
You’ll have the opportunity to translate creative strategy into the most effective way to get messages across in digital media and have proven usability design and testing experience; can solve interface challenges with user-friendly and predictive design.
- Minimal Diploma in Design (eg. Interaction, Graphic, Visual, etc)
- Impeccable taste
- Strong portfolio showcasing responsive web design work and beautiful comps that communicate large concepts
- Knowledge of current trends in design and tech
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop…
- Ability to boil down big questions and figure out the right things to create
- Ability to put yourself in the customers’ shoes and come up with ideas that are relevant and enticing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team or team leader, take direction, receive feedback, and execute accordingly
- Hands illustration is preferred
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Started by Vu Tran in early of 2012, after nearly 3 years, we have become one of the respected and trusted Social Media Agencies in Vietnam recommended by many marketing managers, achieving lots of successful social marketing campaigns.
Our formula is simple: WE LOVE WHAT WE DO! We keep up with the latest trends (and sometimes start them) because that’s what make us tick, not because we have to. And that could be real secret to our success – and yours.
- Địa chỉ 284/9 Nguyễn Trọng Tuyển, Phường 10, Quận Phú Nhuận