You’ll work closely with Art Directors, Copywriters, Creative Group Head, and Account team to develop executions that fit the brand and the project objectives.
The work demands creative skills, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and discipline in meeting deadlines.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Working as part of a team with copywriters, other designers, account managers.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Graphic Design Skills, Illustrative skills, Layout Skills,
- Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools.
- Have dynamic, innovative and leading-edge digital ideas.
- Be able to design 3D is a plus
- Be able to create short animated video is a plus