In general, typical duties that you will be tasked with include:
- DESIGNING – There are a lot of graphic design work, whether we’re putting together a pitch deck, designing a website, repositioning a sports brand, or creating a suite of flat files for a festival. We need someone who is technically sound and fast at 2D. If you also do 3D, we need to talk.
- PITCHING IN – with the Creative department – creating concepts, developing presentations and presenting ideas both internally and direct to clients.
- LEARNING YOUR CRAFT – not just in design but across a wide range of creative disciplines from a range of different sources
- SAYING ‘YES’ a lot – no two days are going to be the same, and we’ll be looking for you to help across a range of different things. It’s a small team so we all wear multiple hats
- Have intern salary (2 million VND/month) and parking expense
- Earn great knowledge and experiences in Design field
- Technically proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Team player who can work with all departments and levels of seniority
- Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt plans to balance great work with meeting deadline meeting deadlines/budgets
- Have a strong interest in advertising
- Good PC skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferably from a Business / Communications / Graphic Design major or a relevant degree
How To Apply
- Subject: [DI – DMB] – Your Full Name
- Send CV and Portfolio via Adjob