• From websites to mobile apps, social media campaigns or games you’ll work closely with the creative teams and to design and deliver breakthrough digital experiences.
• You contribute to all sorts of design and production support to the team. Focusing on innovation and quality.
• Collaborate with your co-workers to produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant work for clients
• Work closely with the Art Director to execute on the creative strategy for projects
• Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve your work
• Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share your insights with the team.
• Participates and facilitates brainstorming sessions.
• Challenge your limits every day in a fast-growing company
• Dynamic, international and friendly working environment
• Great opportunities in developing a career pathway
• Must be good at Photoshop and Illustrator
• Have at least 3 months experience
• Have a good understanding of Typography, Color, Composition & Layout
• Understand and appreciate best practices for Web design – Technologies, applications, platforms, and limitations
• Have high regard for details
• Able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines without losing your way
• Passionate about what you do
• Have a strong positive attitude
How To Apply
Please send your CV and Portfolio via Adjob.
Short description: Wunderman is a global digital agency with 200 offices in 70 markets. Headquartered in New York City, Wunderman is part of Young & Rubicam Brands and a member of international advertising group WPP Group., Wunderman Thompson, the agency created by the merger of Wunderman and J. Walter Thompson last November 2018. We provide a with creative, data, and technology agency built to inspire growth for its clients.
- Địa chỉ 11bis Nguyễn Gia Thiều, Phường 6, Quận 3, TP HCM