• From websites to mobile apps, social media campaigns or games you’ll work closely with the creative teams and to design and deliver breakthrough digital experiences.
• You have a strong knowledge of the digital space and can show our teams and clients the right design direction
• You contribute to all sorts of design and production support to the team. Focusing on innovation and quality.
• Inspire and collaborate with your co-workers to produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant work for clients
• Work closely with the Art Director to execute on the creative strategy for projects
• Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve your work
• Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share your insights with the team.
• Participates and facilitates brainstorming sessions.
• Challenge your limits every day in a fast-growing company
• Competitive benefit package
• The dynamic, international and friendly working environment
• Great opportunities in developing a career pathway
• Up to 16 full paid leave days/per year
• Extra health care insurance
• Company trip, a lot of parties and fun, and different type of bonuses are provided
• Photoshop and Illustrator
• Have solid background in design with a rich understanding of Typography, Color, Composition & Layout
• Understand and appreciate best practices for Web design – Technologies, applications, platforms, and limitations
• Can demonstrate range in both concept and final design solutions
• Have an extremely high regard for details
• Are able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines without losing your way
• Can not only develop your own concepts/designs but are also able with collaborating with the team to enhance every project and are not above any task
• Passionate about what you do, not just chasing a paycheck
• Have a strong positive attitude. So strong that it is contagious.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn