- The primary job responsibilities of an Event Designer include: creating and overseeing all aspects of a scenic décor project’s planning, production and design – from conception, creative creation, project pre-production, installation and completion.
Duties and responsibilities
- Taking part in developing visual in advertising event and campaigns following client’s requirements.
- Participating in brainstorm sessions, develop designs following concept in assigned projects
- Working within creative team and other related teams to ensure creativeness, relevant to client’s requirement.
- Presenting ideas and concept internally and with clients when required
- Monitoring production to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Graduate from related majors
- Excellent skills of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, AI, Corell, 3D Max and related software
- A passion for advertising, event and an understanding of consumer insight to determine creative style.
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
- Knowledge of printing techniques
- Have good sense of style, can adapt to various designing styles.
- Priority for 3D designers with event background and experience in event, activation
- A willingness to learn;
- Flexibility, effective teamworking skills;
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism
- Good work ethics, high commitment to fulfill assigned tasks and cooperate with related parties.
- Good working attitude, patience, committed for client satisfaction
- College or University graduate in relevant majors
- Age: 22 – 30
- Full time employment
- Probation period: 2 months
- Benefit and salary following company’s policies
- Annual leaves: 12 days
- Other benefits following Labor regulations.
- Contact: Ms. Trâm Anh
- Website :www.keycom.com.vn
- Tel :028.35146121
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Our motto “Even whatever happening, the event still runs in its time”
Our founders with considerable experience are always consistent their orientation. Their passion are inspired every person, every activity, every work in the whole world of Key Communications
We get intimate relationships with the celebrities who will make your products or brand more upgraded. We work in close partnership with our customer to offer a service that sets new standard in event management, with our customer’s needs always at the forefront of our mind.