- From websites to mobile apps, social media campaigns or games you’ll work closely with the creative teams and to design and deliver breakthrough digital experiences.
- You have a strong knowledge of the digital space and can show our teams and clients the right design direction
- You contribute to all sorts of design and production support to the team. Focusing on innovation and quality.
- Inspire and collaborate with your co-workers to produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant work for clients
- Work closely with the Art Director to execute on the creative strategy for projects
- Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve your work
- Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share your insights with the team.
- Participates and facilitates brainstorming sessions.
- Challenge your limits every day in a fast-growing company
- Competitive benefit package
- Dynamic, international and friendly working environment
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway
- Up to 16 full paid leave days/per year
- Extra health care insurance
- Company trip, a lot of parties and fun, and different type of bonuses are provided
- Must be good at Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have at least 1-year experience
- Have solid background in design with a rich understanding of Typography, Color, Composition & Layout
- Understand and appreciate best practices for Web design – Technologies, applications, platforms, and limitations
- Can demonstrate range in both concept and final design solutions
- Have an extremely high regard for details
- Are able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines without losing your way
- Can not only develop your own concepts/designs but are also able with collaborating with the team to enhance every project and are not above any task
- Passionate about what you do, not just chasing a paycheck
- Have a strong positive attitude. So strong that it is contagious.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn