Bates CHI & Partners (an entity belonging to Ogilvy Group VN) is now looking for a Design Intern who are eager for new challenges and professional hands-on experiences. Join us and let yourself out of your comfort zone!
You will be required to work at least three days a week which can be flexible, subject to University timetable availability. However, being able to work full-time is much preferred. The internship that we offer will last for three months and can be extended if the person turns out to be a right fit.
- To make up color dummies for DM, Leaflet, POP & Print Advertising items for client presentation.
- Review and make sure to complete the data of material supplied lists, finally checked all task completed as required by internal and complete the job bag procedures accordingly.
- Demonstrate good knowledge and skills in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Freehand, PageMaker, QuarkXPress etc.
- Be self-motivated and hardworking, able to work independently both effectively and efficiently.
- Last-year student or fresh-graduate are preferred
- Basic video-editing skills is a plus
- Experience in integrated marketing is preferred
- Have experience in all appropriate software
- A good command of spoken English is a plus
- To be able to clearly, comprehensively and logically communicate design ideas and finished work
- Be active participant in the Design Direct business and social scene
- Proactive, creative thinking, drive for result, passionate for design
We thank you for your all interest in working at Ogilvy Group Vietnam. Due to high traffic of applications, please be informed that only suitable candidates will be contacted.