The CRM Campaign Manager will collaborate with the regional engagement lead and the campaign execution teams and is the primary driver to ensure marketing planning and delivery excellence.
The CRM Campaign Manager will work closely with the client brand marketing teams and will fulfill the critical roles of: overall campaign planning and coordination, and managing client stakeholders’ expectations,
- Drive Client Success – have high visibility across the client and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Align on overall campaign objectives and planning with the client
- Present concepts, documents and program information to applicable client stakeholders
- Align account strategy and day to day delivery
- Work closely with client teams, providing strategy and coordination for CRM campaigns.
- Defining objectives,
- Identify the right audience,
- Drive engagement throughout the customer funnel,
- Identify key channels and messages,
- Activate & Optimize campaigns
- Supported by the right processes
- Coordinate with Internal Teams– ensure we are delivering to the client CRM campaign plan
- Ownership of client deliverables
- Campaign delivery timelines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Manage delivery process and coordination with delivery teams
- Prioritize, communicate, problem-solve and bring positive energy to a focused and proactive team
Key Skills and Experience
- 5 years of experience with CRM campaign management and digital marketing with experience across the following:
- Marketing Automation
- CRM Campaign Management
- Owned/Earned: Website, Email, Mobile, Social,
- Media & Analytics: Search, SEO, Paid Social, and Data Insights
- Ability to collaborate with teams to sell, build and execute account strategies.
- Ability to independently make smart and accurate decisions that properly balance the needs of clients with the needs of the business.
- Ability to bridge business, marketing and technology personnel at multiple levels within client organizations to influence decisions
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; Masters degree preferred.
- Strong MS PowerPoint skills and ability to present to business, marketing and technical audiences
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- A self-starting orientation within a fast-paced environment with an intense desire/drive to “make things happen”
- Team leadership – ability to manage virtual teams: clients and internal
- Primary position location in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Redder Advertising has been the most international-award-winning independent local agency network in Vietnam covering a wide range of marketing communications services from marketing strategic consultancy, brand development, creative advertising to digital, PR & cross-channel activation since July 2012. We are proud of being the strategic partner or providing key services to a big roster of clients including Mirinda, 7Up, Nivea, Vinamilk, Biti’s, Biti’s Hunter, British American Tobacco, Thien Long, Minh Long, Techcombank, Huda, Tuborg, Highlands, Kotex and many more.
We are also proud of our vision to be supporting & partnering with Vietnamese high quality brands for their amazing growth and evolution to the next level they are worth it. And the last thing is that we commit to contributing a part to developing our Vietnamese marketing community and driving projects of marketing with purpose. 40 international & regional awards & counting are what we have achieved from 2014 with AMES, PR Asia Awards, Asia Pacific Excellence Awards, The Smarties MMA, Youtube Ads LeaderBoard APAC & others