Advertising editors/copywriters are creative people and responsible for the idea concept development of advertising campaigns. Editors/Copywriters deliver the words and verbal content that accompanies the visual elements.
Editors/Copywriters must understand the clients’ needs, core message and target audience for a campaign. Editors/Copywriters usually work in close partnership with art directors and have lots of input to the visual elements.
Advertising editors/copywriters is responsible for taking a clients’ advertising brief and generating original copy ideas that grab the attention of the target audience. Editors/Copywriters usually work on multiple projects, contribute to and develop advertising campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
- Meeting with account and client to discuss the client’s requirements, job briefs and core messages.
- Familiarizing with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
- Brainstorming ideas, concepts for the visual and words (TVC, viral, cooperation, case study, key visual, POSM…)
- Presenting initial ideas to the creative director and creative team.
- Writing various scripts, body copy, tagline, supers, slogans, jingles, translation… options until the client is satisfied.
- Writing proposals and meeting to present and persuade them to client.
- Supervising, double-checking the contents, taglines, supers…on film, print-ad.
- Liaising and work closely with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers, directors…
- Joining casting session of actors and models (If any)
- Internal report with team leader, colleagues (creative, account, production team)
- Health insurance, social insurance when working as an official staff. .
- Active, promotable working environment
- Yearly company trip
- Other benefits: Discussing further in the interview
- Working hours are typically from 8:30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
- However, there is often the expectation to start the day early or stay late in order to meet deadlines. Weekend work is rare.
University graduates from sectors, as follows:
- At least 6 months.
You will need to show evidence of the following:
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail; drive;
- Effective team working skills;
- Influencing and negotiation skills;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- A passion for advertising and an understanding of what makes a good advertisement;
- A willingness to learn;
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism;
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Established on 08 – 03 – 2012.
The people at DNL are a dedicated team of creative and results-oriented professionals who created and executed the successful advertising campaigns for big brands such as Unilever, Vinamilk, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle…
We are creative production who keep brainstorming relentlessly to propose the best solutions for clients. Viral Clip – TVC, Documentaries – Co-operative video, 2D & 3D animation – Recording, dubbing – Music – Adaptation.