Leading Vero’s creative effort in Vietnam and supporting international pitching efforts along with creative and planning in teams in Vietnam and in Vero’s other offices in the region (Thailand, Myanmar, Singapore and Indonesia). As the head of the creative department in Vietnam, you will be in charge of the management and creative direction of a team of designers and you will collaborate with Vero’s planners to develop compelling solutions to our clients’ and prospects’ communication challenges. You will also be in charge of growing your creative team’s expertise, implementing processes to streamline workflow, and insuring that the creative department remains protected, creative, curious, eager and motivated. You will also participate in the execution of visual solutions when workflow demands.
Mainly involved in Vietnam based projects, you’ll also contribute to regional ones when your help/expertise is required. This also includes potential support to planners and account managers during client meetings that are relating to branding and graphic design matters.
More generally, you would be working with a team to meet client KPIs, assisting other departments if need be and generating positive business results for the agency.
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonuses
- Annual leave
- Flexible working hour
- Yearly training allowance
- Medical insurance, medical leave
- Social events, team activity
- Team building, regional trip
- Health/sports memberships
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in graphic design or equivalent training, comfortable using classic design software, experience in motion graphic is a plus.
- You have at least 5 years working experience in commercial graphic design (ideally agency) – you are passionate for communication and your career has been turned towards great brands, and great campaigns.
- You are an artist but you also get your kick from working on commercial brand challenges as they connect you to the beat of a market, and pushes you to innovate.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and ideas and structure relevant creative solutions.
- Understanding of the power of communities, and convinced that the future of communication relies in tribes – and in a brand’s capacity to understand and activate them.
- Comfortable working in a young, multicultural environment.
- Highly organised, curious, creative and passionate
- Connected to the communication industry’s development, new technologies, tools and trends.
- Thorough understanding of Vietnam’s cultural and infrastructural specificity.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and used to interact with external stakeholders in both Vietnamese & English
How To Apply
Send your CV via Adjob.
Các công việc tương tự
Vero is an ASEAN brand experience innovator and ranks among the leading agency networks in Southeast Asia. Vero owns offices in Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam and is also present in Cambodia and Laos through a partnership with a local leading agency. Vero is independent, employee-owned and managed, and won the “2017 Southeast Asia PR Consultancy of the year” award by the Holmes Report.
Working at Vero
You will be a member of a multicultural family of communication specialists, spread across the region and brought together by their love for creative and efficient strategies and positive conversations. We pride in creating workplaces that feel like home, informal and deeply stimulating.
- Địa chỉ 84A Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Da Kao ward, district 1, Ho Chi Minh city