- Work collaboratively with partners, participate in company strategizing, and make recommendations for changes to the creative function to meet market changes, competitive threats or to support strategic plans
- Make decisions on a daily basis that ensure both profitability and creative quality
- Set expectations and standards (build a culture) for creative team attitude, behavior, teamwork and professional development. Lead accordingly.
- Direct the activities and professional development of creative team members, including conducting staff reviews, taking corrective actions and recommending promotions
- Study the creative marketplace, assessing where work stands against competitors’, as well as our clients’ competitors’ creative work.
- Drive constant improvement in creative quality and capabilities.
- With the account lead, assure that internal and client presentations are on time, professional, engaging, persuasive and supported by a sound rationale
- Assure that timely and informative communication takes place between the creative function and the partners, account team and clients
- Contribute to the strategic and creative development of the agency’s marketing and branding efforts for new business development
- Ensure self and staff development in web-based and interactive marketing capabilities
- Managing outside resources, including vendors, photographers, color separators, printers, freelancers, web and interactive sub-contractors.
- Managing art direction, design, copywriting and production of projects
- Quality control, including proofing, reviewing, measuring and evaluating staff performance,
- Continually learning, evaluating and implementing new marketing communications technologies within the agency and for client campaigns.
1.Knowledge & experiences
- Superior understanding of advertising and marketing principles
- Superior understanding of Mar-Com strategies and tactics, including technologies.
- Demonstrated talent for high-caliber creative concept and writing
- Ability to judge creative concepts and copy, and clearly communicate creative direction to others
- Thorough understanding of clients and their business/industry
- Thorough understanding of art direction
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign
- Understanding of interactive media production
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Flash, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Superior leadership and collaboration skills
- Superior problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellence in managing and motivating staff
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication, planning, time-management and follow-through skills
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Isobar is a global full-service digital agency, creatively solving critical, complex client challenges in the digital era. We conceive, design and build innovative experiences, and we enable brand commerce by connecting powerful brand narratives with commercial interactions. We relentlessly focus on delivering “Ideas without limits,” and take pride in helping clients transform business processes, disrupt industries and find new ways to connect with customers.
- Địa chỉ 40 Pham Ngoc Thach, Ward 6, District 3 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam