Creative director plays an essential role in the marketing and be responsible for leading their team, developing creative guidelines and directing creative work.
- Partner with Account team and other internal teams to ensure that strategies are insightful and will stimulate good work.
- Consistently deliver big ideas, and produce high quality, award winning work that enhances the agency-client relationship.
- Collaborates with account and insight teams on creative briefs and marketing strategies to develop creative directions/concepts for all client’s campaigns.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Pitch ideas to clients if working for an agency or present to directors if working in-house
- Leading other teams for brainstorming, conceptualize ideas for all campaigns.
- Develops marketing strategies by examining client objectives; planning, and completing final design and production requirements for all the campaigns.
- Manage creative team and ensure that all work is delivered on time, and regularly report the status of projects to CEO/COO and clients.
- Determines project content by reviewing and approving creative works and copy materials developed by other team members.
- Professional and dynamic working environment, highly supported from coworkers and supervisor
- Participate in professional development programs, advertising workshop of professional organization and experts.
- Compatible salary, bonus based on performance and productivity.
- Allowances and bonus by project
- Annual company trip and team building.
- Other Attractive Benefits: Monthly Birthday Celebration, All-in-hands meeting (going abroad), health care, medical insurance …
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience years of progressively responsible positions in Digital or Creative agency environment required.
- Great understanding about Vietnamese consumer behavior & insight.
- Good understanding and strong working knowledge & interest in technology or digital marketing.
- A strong working knowledge of the fundamentals—interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process as well as new platforms and technologies for the digital channel and related mediums.
- Excellent in English (both writing and speaking) an presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Proven leadership skills, provide motivation, mentoring and team-building amongst the staff and convey the vision of the agency to the creative team.
- Great project management abilities. Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects.
- Ability to work effectively with varieties of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists.
How To Apply
Send your resume and portfolio or call HR Dept. – Ms. Hang: 0938 912 302 for more information
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
VietBuzzAd (VBA) is one of the pioneers in the field of digital marketing. Established in 2010, VBA has been trusted, cooperated and become a strategic partner of many prestigious clients in Vietnam market. We are the people of the digital age. We deliver the most unique and compelling campaigns that drive success for your business. With the passion and empathy towards our partner, VietBuzzAd is ambitious, looking for ways to push creative boundaries and becoming a market leading company of distinction. Join with us to reach new heights.
We’re also different positions:
- Strategy Director
- Art Director
- Account Manager
- Senior Account Executive
- Graphic Designer
- Social Internship
- Other positions
Interested Candidates please kindly send your value ENGLISH CV to us at: email@example.com. Please put your full name and position of the job you’re applying for on the subject.
- Địa chỉ 33 Lê Duẩn, Q.1