DNA Creative Directors are the creative leads of their brands. They are responsible for creating the vision of the campaign and work with copywriters, art directors, designers, planners and accounts people to bring this to life. They create the plan, oversee the process and give guidance to the creative team that work under them. They lead brands into fresh creative territories by making them compelling, relevant and desirable to consumers. They are the stewards of the brand. They grow teams and businesses. They approach each project with a strategic and innovative mindset.
- Serve as the department leader and guide for the creative team;
- Develop big ideas for clients/brands;
- Work with Account Leads and Planners to ensure ideas are on brand and strategically sound;
- Oversee the general direction and creative vision of client work – from strategy, production, presentation;
- Ensure the work produced is high in quality and in line with client/brand expectations;
- Manage creative teams and partner with disciplines to create the best work in a timely manner;
- Effectively sell ideas to clients or partner agencies;
- Negotiate with clients on revisions and explain what is and is not possible;
- Manage client relationship to make them view DNA as a trusted partner – keep them updated on projects, answer questions, translate relevant client comments to the creative team;
- Lead multiple projects in different states of completion;
- Hire, develop and evaluate the creative team;
- Lead pitches;
- Lead awards initiatives to elevate the creative profile of DNA;
- Lead the creation of case study videos.
- 8+ years’ experience in advertising (including Digital, Social, BTL);
- Is an extremely strong leader with good organizational skills;
- Has high standards of quality;
- Has ample experience working with and presenting to clients of all levels;
- Has outstanding oral, written, and presentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills – has a clear creative vision while remaining open to others’ ideas;
- Can look at brands from a fresh angle;
- Familiar with award-winning cases and trends in marketing/design/culture;
- Has a strong knowledge of the current communication landscape and is willing to adapt to the changing landscape;
- Enjoys mentoring creative teams and is interested in cultivating their growth;
- Can inspire and lead a team through multiple on-going projects and timelines;
How To Apply
Please kindly send your CV via submission below.
Các công việc tương tự
DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) is an important element of all living organism. It carries generic information called genes to form up the functions and structure of human being. It’s a backbone of everything.
As human in digital realm: we breath, we talk, we ask, we think, we desire, we motivate, we wish, we hope and we dream. We can’t stop questioning ourselves as human being. That…’s what we love to explore and to inspire others. We were born as digital natives, but we don’t think of technology solely, nor tools, nor trends. We believe great work comes from a great understand of consumer insight and brand’s knowledge. It’s in our genes.
This is what we believe, this is what we fight to deliver.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh