Supporting accounts with graphic design development and with creative strategy input. Mainly involved in Vietnam based projects, you’d also contribute to regional ones when your help/expertise is required. This also includes potential support to account managers during client meetings that are relating to branding and graphic design matters.
More generally, you would be working with a team to meet client KPIs, assisting other departments if need be and generating positive business results for the agency.
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonuses
- Annual leave
- Medical insurance, medical leave
- Social events
- Health/sports memberships
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in graphic design or equivalent training.
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in graphic design.
- You are comfortable working across the Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. Experience in motion graphic is a plus.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and ideas.
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- You are comfortable working in a young, multicultural environment.
- You are highly organized, curious, creative and your friends rely on you to design birthday cards and their badminton team’s cool new logo.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Vero is an ASEAN brand experience innovator and ranks among the leading agency networks in Southeast Asia. Vero owns offices in Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam and is also present in Cambodia and Laos through a partnership with a local leading agency. Vero is independent, employee-owned and managed, and won the “2017 Southeast Asia PR Consultancy of the year” award by the Holmes Report.
Working at Vero
You will be a member of a multicultural family of communication specialists, spread across the region and brought together by their love for creative and efficient strategies and positive conversations. We pride in creating workplaces that feel like home, informal and deeply stimulating.
- Địa chỉ Room 3.2, Toong 126 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam