- Work with account team to get client brief properly (ask all the necessary information and raise all the concerns about the brief) using content brief form.
- Study consumers/users insights (channel, trend and mentality, social position, language of target audience) by internal and external soures and take advantage of social trend and techniques.
- Create contents which convey key message of brand mood and tones effective branding angles and strategy, matching with brand mood and tone, align with topline strategy.
- Monitor impacts of content and evaluate effectiveness of campaign.
- Update about job status and other handling job to Head of Content.
- Get feedback and evaluation from account team and client to deliver the best quality of content services.
- Ensure to meet deadline as scheduled.
Knowledge & experiences
- BA degree, major in journalism or languages or marketing
- Proficiency in Vietnamese, specifically in using Vietnamese grammar, specially in using repeated, pictographic Vietnamese words
- Knowledge in communication and marketing, especially digital marketing
- General social awareness about but not limited to economy growth, consumers, culture, ect.
- Proficiency in English (intermediate)
- Proficiency in MS Office using, especially power point and excel
- Active Listening
- Internal presentation & persuasion
- Customer services mindset
- Verbal and written communication
- Helpful, responsible, result-oriented and integrity
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Isobar is a global full-service digital agency, creatively solving critical, complex client challenges in the digital era. We conceive, design and build innovative experiences, and we enable brand commerce by connecting powerful brand narratives with commercial interactions. We relentlessly focus on delivering “Ideas without limits,” and take pride in helping clients transform business processes, disrupt industries and find new ways to connect with customers.
- Địa chỉ 40 Pham Ngoc Thach, Ward 6, District 3 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam