As a Copywriter, you are the great communicator. It is your task to take a clients’ business problem and create a solution that not only communicates the key facts to the reader in a clear and concise manner – but also in an unconventional and resounding way. Whatever medium you are in, you must cut-through every other communication and inform, entertain or create news appeal in such a way as to actively engage the reader and force them through a compelling argument to act.
As part of a team, it is your job to make DNA’s creative product the best of any agency in Vietnam, and also the number one agency to work with in the eyes of the clients, prospects, staff and job seekers.
- Collaborates with team then develops, and presents creative concepts for assigned clients and new business to achieve branding and advertising initiatives;
- Works closely with art directors and designers to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone, style, and brand guidelines;
- Uses planning and creative knowledge to establish creative strategy;
- Must be able to understand business objectives and audience demographics for the purpose of using such knowledge to successfully communicate through copy content;
- Responsible for translating creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective concepts;
- Create and conceptualize multiple concepts for new assignments;
- Awareness of emerging trends in web-based, wireless technologies for online and offline marketing;
- Maintains effective relationships with Creative, Account Service, Project Management and Planning teams as well as positive relationships with clients;
- Assist in the recruitment, mentorship and development of the creative team.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an advertising agency
- Sense of humor. Some of the greatest communications are often the funniest. If you’re not funny, how could you even think of creating them?
- Need to possess a flair with words, a fluency with the language, the ability to persuade and have a vivid imagination.
- College degree. Preferably, the ideal candidate will have a Master’s or Graduate degree, or extra courses in marketing, writing, literature, or communications.
How To Apply
Please kindly send your CV via submission button below.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) is an important element of all living organism. It carries generic information called genes to form up the functions and structure of human being. It’s a backbone of everything.
As human in digital realm: we breath, we talk, we ask, we think, we desire, we motivate, we wish, we hope and we dream. We can’t stop questioning ourselves as human being. That…’s what we love to explore and to inspire others. We were born as digital natives, but we don’t think of technology solely, nor tools, nor trends. We believe great work comes from a great understand of consumer insight and brand’s knowledge. It’s in our genes.
This is what we believe, this is what we fight to deliver.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh