- Be able to produce original, clear and effective ideas/messages/scripts/ writing (both traditional & new media), and present these to clients and colleagues;
- Partner with Art Director, Creative Director, Designer, Account…to make the jobs done;
- Have deep understanding of brands, social knowledge & insights of mass consumers;
- Have continually update and maintain familiarity with industry trends and standards.
- At least 1-2 year experience in the position;
- A qualification in English, journalism, copywriting, public relations, or literary/media studies;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Good team working skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Accuracy – both in terms of grammar and information – adverts must not be misleading;
- Must be proficient in Vietnamese and English (both speaking and writing).
- Professional, young and dynamic environment
- Attractive salary
- Company trip
- 13th month salary & annual performance bonus
- Internal event (birthday, party…) & training courses
- Long term career path development.
- Other benefits according to labor code.
Interested candidates, please send your CV or any information that you would like us to see via: email@example.com
You can visit us at: http://idcomgroup.vn/
Or facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IDComGroup/
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
ID Communication Group is a young & ambitious group of agencies, with mix of international & local talents.
ID Communication Group was established as a creative boutique in 2012 and has quickly become an independent integrated communication group from Brand Communication Strategy, Creative Concept to PR, Digital & Event/ Activation Implementation.
Our philosophy from the start has been to build a creative home that provides ideas to move our client’s brand, makes it healthy & memorable with tangible & measurable results.
Our clients are international brands together with top leading local companies such as L’Oreal, Budweiser, Bayer, Mercedes, VietJet Air, Nutifood, Honda, FWD, Ichi, Rohto..
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh