Our dynamic and creative team is looking for a Copywriter with the key roles and responsibilities as following:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard copywriting (script, campaign tagline, social content, …)
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts with internal teams and liaises with clients to interpret their briefs.
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them.
- Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs.
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy.
- Check all copy that generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary.
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly.
We would like to hear from those who have:
- At least 3 years working experience in the same role.
- Fluent in English, especially in writing.
- Significant experience in professional, commercial projects related to many industries, especially FMCG.
- Experience in both ATL, BTL, and digital fields.
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Effective team management capabilities.
- A hard-working player.
- Keen attention to detail and timescales.
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques.
Benefits You Have:
- Competitive salary and bonus. Compulsory schemes of social, health insurance.
- Health care policy included PTI health insurance and annual medical examination.
- Company incentive trips and vacations.
- Specific career path and opportunities to learn with different aspects of the business.
- Dynamic, creative and open working environment.