No matter what role you fit into, you will be playing a crucial part in impacting millions of lives across Vietnam. Because at CREATORY, all career paths lead to one common goal: to Bring Joy to billions young generation by Enabling everyone’s Talents.
WHAT WE DO
Creatory is an online platform for creative people & companies to showcase and sell their work. Your Profile, Your Store, Your Creative Directory. Our mission is to help make the creative industry more transparent and by doing so, help creative people & companies grow and become more successful at what they do.
Creatory’s organisation thrives with self-evolving & open-minded people who always love to question & try & adapt the new idea with the quickest & positive manner. We provide extraordinary opportunities to grow faster and stay ahead of the trend in industry-leading business. Creatory’s unique culture would make you excited to join us as one of the best places to work in HCMC. With CREATORY, you would be surprised with how far you can grow so quickly with the greatest people.
A, GENERAL DESCRIPTION
To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the talents, helping them to manage and prioritise their time. You will be responsible for providing full assistance to the talents when they require. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise your workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
B, MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Closely follow and collect channels’ data
- Detect channel risks and solve directly or get advice from line managers
- Constantly update on trends and creatively combine them with Creators’ contents to create entertaining Facebook posts with a high chance of virality
- Create engaging mutex to attract more attention (views, reactions) for Facebook contents
- Directly implement or assign Collaborators to manage fan community
- Effectively use Youtube community tab to attract more audience towards videos
- Create a flow and feedback for videos to ensure necessary preference in order to create the best quality content possible
- Communicate with Account and Production to generate, transmit content and production ideas for hero content or SPS projects
- Discuss with the team to generate creative and suitable ideas for Creators’ contents to maintain channel performance
- Manage and optimize content and operation budgets effectively.
- Manage workload and contracts of Collaborators.
- Work closely with the internal teams: Talent Assistant, Brand, Production, Agency to ensure sponsorship projects run smoothly
- Proactively detect, provide solutions for misalignment when working with Creators’ and all teams
- Adjust and update to team members new processes to make sure smoothly working with other internal teams
- Talent On-Boarding and Off-Boarding process following and tracking.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor (or higher) degree; prefer majoring in marketing, communications or business;
- Have at least 1 year experience in an equivalent position, social media or customer service or event organizing;
- Have experiences working in Marketing firm/Agency;
Skills and Specifications:
- Eager & fast to learn, positive thinking, good teamwork and actively improve your skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive, hard-working, flexible, willing to learn, creative, friendly;
- Good at English communication, both written and verbal skills;
- Have strong skills of work management and time management;
- Willing to travel for work if required.
“Hiring the smartest, most talented and innovative people in Vietnam” is our consistent strategy from the beginning. That being said, we bring you a group of brilliant colleagues who can help you to move your life to a whole new level.
A World-Class Company Culture
- Dare to dream big
- Evolve through learning
- Positive and passionate
- Practice transparency and candor
- Turn customers into raving fans
- Help others rock their greatest lives
- Honor my words with action.
Happiness is around you
We don’t need people to obey working time of 9-6, we don’t force them to stay serious on their seat all day. They are given the power to choose what makes them comfortable and willing to come to the office every morning.
Other cool things
- 13th month salary.
- Annual salary review .
- Health insurance.
- Creatory University.
- Happy Hour.
- Monthly Team Outing.