Job Overview and Responsibility
Recruitery is Vietnam’s leading talent referral-based platform for employers that are proactive about approaching the best talent through referrals. Recruitery allows companies to unleash the power of networks through one single platform. In just 7 months, over 200 companies use Recruitery to assist their talent acquisition efforts. Over 2,000 headhunters have registered on the platform. In order for us to continue providing the best experience for our ever-growing user and customer base, we are looking for a Content Writer who helps us build loyalty with employers/recruiters through creative social engagement.
1. Content Planning (20%):
– Work with the team to survey recruiters, learn the preferences of our existing audience, and help develop new audiences
– Use insights gleaned from studying our audience to take a leading role in strategizing how we shape the thought leadership to energize existing tribe and attract new recruiters
– Plan content timeline & frequency of posting content on different channels (Facebook, Linkedin)
– Plan keywords that target the goals you want to achieve (e.g., a visitor clicks a link; an audience engages; a visitor opens an email, etc.)
– Collaborate with the team to effectively promote Recruitery’s other products, including its service and its events,…
2. Execution (80%):
– Generate distinctive story ideas by developing a deep network of sources and knowing where to look for data that identifies future of workplace
– Social Digital: write content for forum seeding, Facebook, Linkedin (Linkedin is the key channel)
– Running post ads (Facebook: boost post; Google: backlink for SEO)
– Write PR articles
– Oversee weekday email editorial operations, including experimenting with new content, editing stories, engaging and communicating with recruiters, and maintaining a stable of freelancers
– Produce a mix of fast-turning and longer, more deeply reported pieces that help our recruiters/headhunters understand market changes and make smarter decisions
Required Skills and Experience
** Please submit a resume and at least 2 samples of your best written or edited work. **
– Born from 1997-1991
– At least 1 year of content writing experience
– A creative and data-driven approach to storytelling
– A demonstrated ability to identify shifts in business and technology and write stories that inform and delight a highly educated audience
– Ability to deliver clean copy under daily deadline pressure
– Experience writing short- and long-form content
– Experience gathering and interpreting data from a variety of sources
– English writing well
– Ability to use Microsoft Office and G-Suite
– Experience using image editing software (Photoshop, Illustrator)
– Experience using video editing software, making WEB, other management software
– Be comfortable wearing many hats as we adapt to meet our audience’s needs
– Be willing to work at weekends, to meet our production schedule
– Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible.
– Customer-centric mindset and lean approach will be highly valuable.
Why Candidate should apply this position
We are the leading and largest talent referral platform in Vietnam. Over hundreds of companies have been using Recruitery to assist their talent acquisition efforts such as VNG, OPPO, SEA Group, PwC, KMS, OYO, …
– Excellent and competitive salary package with a performance bonus.
– Opportunities to improve English skills through our international working environment.
– Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in dealing with and negotiating with big clients.
– Flexible working hours
– Salary review based on performance upon request.
– Unlimited potential for career growth because we are small and fast-growing.
– Parking allowance, free lunch.
– Professional, dynamic and open working environment.
Offer Salary: 400 – 800 $
Prefer if candidate have
– SEO knowledge
– Have a personal blog
Top Management Interview
• Working location: Dreamplex, Floor 10th, 195 Dien Bien Phu, Binh Thanh District, HCM
• Website: https://recruitery.co/ **
Please submit a resume and at least 2 samples of your best written or edited work.