1. Strategic content planning, which includes:
- Take part in concept development process together with relevant stakeholders/partnerships
- Analysis, review & come up with content direction for all Social/ Digital channels (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Social Seeding, PR, Websites, SMS, Email marketing…) which properly meet clients’ objectives
2. Creative copy development, which includes:
- Develop monthly/weekly content plan for all Facebook Fan pages, including brainstorm and propose ideas for the best and out-standing posts
- Create and present storyboards of ideas in different content format such as Facebook posts, Social Seeding posts, PR articles, websites, video clips, cartoons, applications, etc.
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy, advertising messages for creative products such as taglines, slogans, scripts, web banner copy, Facebook ads copy, SEM copy, etc.
- Work closely with Designer to make sure the copy properly highlighted in the Facebook post photos, web layouts, videos, etc.
- Take part in photo shooting
- Work within tight deadlines
3. Content improvement, which includes:
- Research competitors and keep abreast of social content market trends
- Organize and run effective content creative workshops
4. Lead the Content team, particularly:
- Be a content ambassador
- Provide training and guidance to all staff in the team to meet all digital content requirements
- Develop the content team to play the key role in providing core competencies.
- “Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, professional and friendly environment.
- 13th month salary.
- Year-end bonus based on workload and performance.
- Health insurance, social security, annual paid leave.
- Good occasion to explore the new digital market trends.
- Good chance to be a key-person of the team; learn and work with the best advanced advertising technology platforms
- Must excel in writing
- Critically acclaimed creative work
- Having a good command of English, both speaking and writing, is a must
- Must have at least 2 years’ work experience in Digital Agency at the same level
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good team-working & leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Good appearance, relevant experience is a plus
- Highly responsible, dedicated, resilient
- Can work with heavy workload, under high pressure (multiple projects at the same time)
- A background in advertising with strong digital experience. Competent in digital planning with a good understanding and working knowledge of digital media
How To Apply
- Send CV via Adjob
- Website: tsp.agency
- Fanpage: TSP Digital Performance
- Adress: 3A Floor, Devspace Building, 86 – 88 Dinh Tien Hoang, W1, Binh Thanh Dist
- Phone: (028).6286.6284