I. Main duties
1. The Digital Copywriter is responsible for providing copy and creative concepts. Looking for opportunities to integrate new creative directions into their projects. Put into words what everybody is only able to dream about.
The CopyWriter is the storyteller and the tale maker to become our reality.
2. Personality profile :
- The CopyWriter is the link from the “just an idea” to the realistic execution plan.
- Natural born speaker and daily writer.
- We need you to make us living our dream and not dreaming about our life…
- Be always ready to present a new idea as much as got rejected…
3. Daily tasks:
- From the first Cap to the last Dot… Developing creative ideas and concepts.
- Presenting ideas to internal team and clients.
- Familiarising themselves with their client’s products and services, the target audience and competitor’s activities; researching client’s industry and their audience; updating digital media.
- Be able to lead or participate actively in brainstorming.
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy.
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients.
- Casting actors for tv and radio work and listening to voice tapes; liaising with production companies, photographers, typographers, designers and printers.
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Uses planning and creative knowledge to establish creative strategy.
- Must be able to understand business objectives and audience demographics.
- Be aware of the self involvement and the responsibility of your behavior to always bring the best to Ace. Respect our office and respect all the people you could have to meet through your journey with Ace.
- Education: Bachelor of Arts or Science degree or equivalent working experience
- Other certifications related are plus
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) is a plus
- Can speak English
- Be able to work under tight deadlines
- Be creative, imaginative, open-minded, and dynamic
- Competitive salary; salary reviewed annually
- Project commission
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus base on performance and business result
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Annual leave base on regulations and company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip