- Working with clients: meet, consult and contact frequently to maintain good relationship with existing clients, trusted clients and explore new business from potential clients.
- Verifying client’s brief and debrief effectively to internal team members.
- Monitor the performance of projects, make sure about quality and output of internal team.
- Working with Content, Planning, Production, Technical and other teams to deliver the campaign meet client’s objectives.
- Manage process of the project including: project plans, evaluate mechanisms, plan staffs, control budget and timeline.
- Problem solving, discuss results and report to client at the end of projects/campaigns.
- Manage suppliers, agency partners, production houses or any third parties
- Constantly in touch on the marketing possibilities of latest engagement channels, both offline and online.
- Help to identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies including the development of tools, process and reports related to job responsibilities
- Deep understanding of audience insights, needs and wants in real time and real contextual situation, through using intelligence from consumer research, CRM data, social media performance, conversation data, search data, and site analytics data.
- Retain the current account team members. Build team’s bonding and capacity.
- Prepare materials for clients’ meetings and regular reports.
- Do administrative work related to client service jobs.
- 1,5 – 2 years experience in digital marketing or in agencies with solid understanding of marketing in Vietnam.
- Excellent background and skills in managing sophisticated digital campaigns/programs across Paid, Earned and Owned Media.
- Professional in client relationship management.
- Communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal
- Strategic thinking, analytical and listening skills.
- Organizing and time management.
- Salary range: negotiable.
- Working in young, dynamic and friendly environment; highly supported by teammates and Supervisor.
- Growing business and long term career path development.
- Participate in company’s monthly events and training courses (company training programs and self – studying programs) – fee supported by company.
- 12 annual paid leaves day.
- 13th – month salary based on employee’s performance and business result.
- Allowances: Transportation, Coffee and Phone card according to company’s policy.
- Social, Health and others Insurance base on Labor Law.
- Company trip and Year – end party.
- Annual health check and Performance review.
Các công việc tương tự
Prime Commerce – a young team where young people in different aspects like: Marketing, Creative, E-commerce, Data analytics, Technology and Customer Services meet, working together, sharing together and grow up together in this Digital Age. We may be young, we may be small but we are handling E-commerce for many big brands in the market. Our Partners: The Purpose Group, Pervorm, Climax, Ogilvy & Mather… and our clients: Kotex, Comfort, Bobby, Huggies, Dove, Sunlight, Unilever…
We need you guys to join our team and together we make this business bigger with more value.Welcome Primers!!!
Prime Commerce Vietnam là một công ty trẻ, vận hành chính thức chỉ mới một năm nhưng lại là đơn vị phụ trách E-commerce cho các nhãn hàng lớn trên thị trường. Đối tác của chúng tôi là The Purpose Group, Pervorm, Climax, Ogilvy & Mather… và khách hàng của chúng tôi bao gồm Kotex, Comfort, Bobby, Huggies, Dove, Sunlight, Unilever…
Quá trình phát triển mang đến cho chúng tôi lượng khách hàng lớn vô cùng tiềm năng và chúng tôi cần bạn tham gia cùng để chúng ta cùng nhau phát triển, cùng nhau trải nghiệm và cùng nhau tạo ra các giá trị mới.
Contact us via (+84) 868 237 808 – Ms. Quynh for more information or send your CV to email@example.com
- Địa chỉ 9 Dinh Tien Hoang, Da Kao, District 1