- To develop, optimize and test web using PHP technology with logical and analytical thinking.
- To write code in a specific and structured way for programming, latest web & mobile technologies and frameworks.
- To develop innovative & scalable applications.
- To maintain / enhance existing websites, codes, database structures.
- To identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- To conduct tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- To use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- To ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned tasks.
Report directly to: Head of Developing Dept.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Related Studies
- Minimum of 3 years development experience in using the latest web technologies includes
- Solid background knowledge of PHP 5.x or upgraded to 7.x.
- Experienced in frontend: HTML5, CSS3, JS (jQuery). Sliced HTML form PSD or AI file.
- Solid background knowledge of JSON, XML, AJAX, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3 and Web Services.
- PHP MVC framework experience (ideally CodeIgniter, Laravel, …).
- Experience language (MySQL or NoSQL) and design Database.
- Experienced JS framework: NodeJS, AngularJS.
- Experience in using SVN or GIT system.
- Ability to create developer friendly library based on detailed technical specifications.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and cope well with pressure.
- Ability to learn and apply new skills quickly as necessary.
- Professional and dynamic working environment, highly supported from coworkers and supervisor
- Participate in professional development programs, advertising workshop of professional organization and experts.
- Compatible salary, bonus based on performance and productivity.
- Allowances and bonus by project
- Annual company trip and team building.
- Other Attractive Benefits: Monthly Birthday Celebration, All-in-hands meeting (going abroad), health care, medical insurance …
How To Apply
Send your resume and portfolio or call HR Dept. – Ms. Hang: 0938 912 302 for more information
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
VietBuzzAd (VBA) is one of the pioneers in the field of digital marketing. Established in 2010, VBA has been trusted, cooperated and become a strategic partner of many prestigious clients in Vietnam market. We are the people of the digital age. We deliver the most unique and compelling campaigns that drive success for your business. With the passion and empathy towards our partner, VietBuzzAd is ambitious, looking for ways to push creative boundaries and becoming a market leading company of distinction. Join with us to reach new heights.
We’re also different positions:
- Strategy Director
- Art Director
- Account Manager
- Senior Account Executive
- Graphic Designer
- Social Internship
- Other positions
Interested Candidates please kindly send your value ENGLISH CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your full name and position of the job you’re applying for on the subject.
- Địa chỉ 33 Lê Duẩn, Q.1