We are seeking dynamic talents with a strong business mindset and experiences in Commercial, Campaign, and Merchandising for Ecommerce to join our team. The position will be in charge of planning and managing Commercial, Campaign, and Merchandising activities for PMAX’s clients building up portfolios and managing P&L of the assigned accounts.
- Plan and manage Commercial, Campaign, and Merchandising activities to maximize growth for clients.
- Plan and implement product assortment, pricing, and promotion to achieve the sales target.
- Drive sales and profitability through proper merchandising activities such as Content enhancement, visibility optimization, or shopper engagement.
- Prepare and implement seasonal/monthly campaigns and initiatives.
- Identify ways to drive sales generation through business analysis; ensures action is taken to maximize sales potential
- Coordinate with other teams (Account, BD) to plan, hunt and onboard clients to strengthen the portfolio, and manage performance to maximize P&L of the assigned accounts.
- Coordinate with other product teams (Strategy, Media, Creative, etc.) to execute and drive client’s performance.
- Get feedback from clients and improve the providing services to deliver the best.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and platforms, and coordinate to deliver results.
Skills & Knowledge & Qualification
- Experience (1+ year) in E-commerce, especially in Commercial, Campaign planning, and management and Merchandising
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Strong connection & network to platforms
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent data analysis, communication, and presentation skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Client Impact: Everything we do is ultimately to deliver real client impact and value.
- Innovation: Innovation is to drive change and innovative new ideas to create more values for clients, teams and society.
- People development: People development is to attract, develop, and retain the most talented people. Development is a responsibility, not a choice, of both the individual as well as the organization.
- Integrity: Integrity is to be honest and show a consistent and uncompromising adherence to what is right, even if it is at our own cost.
- Team work and fun: Teamwork and fun is the cooperative and collaborative effort of a team to achieve a common goal or to complete a task, and trying to build a joyful & enjoyable atmosphere for everyone.
- Extreme ownership: Extreme Ownership is the practice of owning everything in your world, to an extreme degree. Think of yourself as the owner of the company. It means you are responsible for not just those tasks which you directly control, but for all those that affect whether or not your task is successful.
- Competitive salary range with yearly & quarterly incentives and 13th-month salary.
- Flexible working time, 2 days working from home per month.
- Insurance as full salary and Premier Healthcare Insurance Bao Minh, PVI for all employees.
- Birthday gifts; New year gifts; TET Lucky Money.
- Holiday activities; Company trip; Year End Party; Company Birthday; Culture Day; Quarterly Town Hall.
- Quarterly, Yearly Recognition Gifts & Awards.
- Other staff welfare allowances.
- Leading performance marketing agency in Vietnam with in-depth marketing & e-commerce expertise, total marketing solutions to impact deeply Brand Performance.
- Tech and data-driven, transparent process.
- Transparent career development with attractive Learning & Development programs for each level.
- Young, proactive, aggressive working environment. Always have “the bigger shirt” to maximize and optimize your capacity.