We are seeking dynamic talents with strong business mindset and experiences in Commercial, Campaign, and Merchandising for Ecommerce to join our team. The position will be in charge of planning and managing Commercial, Campaign, and Merchandising activities for PMAX’s clients, building up portfolio, and managing P&L of the assigned accounts.
- Plan and manage Commercial, Campaign, and Merchandising activities to maximize growth for clients.
- Plan and implement product assortment, pricing, and promotion to achieve the sales target.
- Drive sales and profitability through proper merchandising activities such as Content enhancement, visibility optimization, or shopper engagement.
- Prepare and implement seasonal/monthly campaigns and initiatives.
- Identify ways to drive sales generation through business analysis; ensures action is taken to maximize sales potential
- Coordinate with other teams (Account, BD) to plan, hunt and onboard clients to strengthen the portfolio, and manage performance to maximize P&L of the assigned accounts.
- Coordinate with other product teams (Strategy, Media, Creative, etc.) to execute and drive client’s performance.
- Get feedback from clients and improve the providing services to deliver the best.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and platforms, and coordinate to deliver results.
Skills & Knowledge & Qualification
- Experience (1+ year) in E-commerce, especially in Commercial, Campaign planning, and management and Merchandising
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Strong connection & network to platforms
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent data analysis, communication, and presentation skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Client First: Put client’s interest before ours, bring the absolute best values and services to the client and develop long term partnership with them
- Integrity: Say and do the right thing, even if it is at our own cost
- Teamwork & Fun: Build lasting great teams where there are great contributions, relationships and fun, build a PMAX mafia
- Develop People: Invest into our people and make sure everyone grows & learns over time. Development is a responsibility, not a choice, of both the individual as well as the organization
- Innovative: Never satisfy with the status quo, always try new ideas, fail fast, take risk, aim to improve and break through
- Competitive salary range with yearly & quarterly incentive and 13th-month salary.
- Flexible working time, 2 days working from home per month.
- Insurance as full salary and Premier Healthcare Insurance Bao Minh, PVI for all employees.
- Birthday gifts; New year gifts; TET Lucky Money.
- Holiday activities; Company trip; Year End Party; Company Birthday; Culture Day; Quarterly Town Hall.
- Quarterly, Yearly Recognition Gifts & Awards.
- Other staff welfare allowances.
- Leading performance marketing agency in Vietnam with in-depth marketing & e-commerce expertise, total marketing solutions to impact deeply Brand Performance.
- Tech and data-driven, transparent process.
- Transparent career development with attractive Learning & Development programs for each level.
- Young, proactive, aggressive working environment. Always have “the bigger shirt” to maximize and optimize your capacity.