-Promote company product to local and international clients (such as advertising agencies or brands),
-Re-order, customer services, maintaining relationships with clients.
* Report to: Business Development Manager
* Key responsibilities:
• Search new potential clients to meet personal target revenue, identifies business opportunities,
• Propose and presentation to clients media plan,
• Contracting and follow up,
• Maintains relationships with clients for re-order, lead order to others potential clients,
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Do a training to team members about sales and digital marketing.
• Collect fee from clients.
• Monthly bonus based on performance
• Extra healthcare and accident insurance
• 15 days of paid leave
• Award for monthly/quarterly best team/staff
• Monthly lunch + milk tea
• Birthday celebration
• Travelling/Business trip opportunity
• Others such as: party, wedding, kid, parking…
• 0.5-1 years of experience on clients sales in advertising/ medium company or digital marketing (Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, Display Advertising, etc).
• Required skills: Time Management, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Negotiation, Motivation for Sales.
• Prospecting Skills: Meeting Sales Goals, Sales Planning, Independence, Planning digital marketing proposal skill.
• Bachelor or equivalent, international education encouraged,
• Dynamic, ambitious, result oriented,
• Required languages: English, Vietnamese.
• Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
How To Apply
- Send your CVs via Adjob.