No matter what role you fit into, you will be playing a crucial part in impacting millions of lives across Vietnam. Because at CREATORY, all career paths lead to one common goal: to Bring Joy to billions young generation by Enabling everyone’s Talents.
WHAT WE DO
Creatory is an online platform for creative people & companies to showcase and sell their work. Your Profile, Your Store, Your Creative Directory. Our mission is to help make the creative industry more transparent and by doing so, help creative people & companies grow and become more successful at what they do.
Creatory’s organisation thrives with self-evolving & open-minded people who always love to question & try & adapt the new idea with the quickest & positive manner. We provide extraordinary opportunities to grow faster and stay ahead of the trend in industry-leading business. Creatory’s unique culture would make you excited to join us as one of the best places to work in HCMC. With CREATORY, you would be surprised with how far you can grow so quickly with the greatest people.
A, GENERAL DESCRIPTION
This role is responsible for bringing new energy to internal teams by developing and implementing growth opportunities in existing and new markets, creating long-term value for the organization.
B, MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Key Account Management & Lead Generation
– Support team to prospect, pitch and close sales.
– Deliver effective sales meetings and presentations through pre-booked and ad-hoc meetings.
– Build and maintain long-term relationships with key accounts and influencers that will assist in smooth and on-time project development and execution, as well as impact future business opportunities.
– Monitor existing partner’s satisfaction to ensure service delivery and to keep them satisfied and positive about the company’s service and relationship.
– Create development plans for incoming projects, briefing client’s needs and requirements, business opportunities and key accounts to be shared with the internal team at the beginning of each project.
– Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Market Research & New Business Development
– Perform market and competitor analysis.
– Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
– Attend market and partner events, such as association events and conferences, to identify new market trends and business opportunities, new possible partnerships, etc.
– Work with line manager to plan and organize business events taking into account the core services and key performance of the company.
– Discovers and create business plans for new business opportunities
– Create business plans for new business opportunities
– Other tasks assigned by line manager;
- College or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communication/Business Administration.
- Minimum of 2 years of equivalent experience.
- Experience in Advertising, Media or Digital Marketing is a plus.
- Understanding about influencer marketing/ experience working with KOLs is an advantage.
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Can-do attitude: Passion for making a tangible impact.
- Good analytical skills & aptitude to self-learning.
- Proficient in MS Office; as well as the capacity to efficiently learn about new technology.
- Fluent in both English and Vietnamese communication.
“Hiring the smartest, most talented and innovative people in Vietnam” is our consistent strategy from the beginning. That being said, we bring you a group of brilliant colleagues who can help you to move your life to a whole new level.
A World-Class Company Culture
- Dare to dream big
- Evolve through learning
- Positive and passionate
- Practice transparency and candor
- Turn customers into raving fans
- Help others rock their greatest lives
- Honor my words with action.
Happiness is around you
We don’t need people to obey working time of 9-6, we don’t force them to stay serious on their seat all day. They are given the power to choose what makes them comfortable and willing to come to the office every morning.
Other cool things
- 13th month salary.
- Annual salary review .
- Health insurance.
- Creatory University.
- Happy Hour.
- Monthly Team Outing.
- Company Trip.