- discussing the products, services and requirements of each particular client;
- setting up meetings with clients and other agency staff; delegating work to other members of the agency team;
- overseeing the status of advertising campaigns;
- meeting deadlines and prioritising tasks;
- writing reports, keeping records and financial details;
- becoming familiar with the nature of clients’ products, business culture and competition and understanding the possibility of changes to these;
- monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- arranging and attending meetings and reporting on key decisions.
Creativity, teamwork and strategic integrated thinking are key skills for this role.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills are crucial, as is deep knowledge of and passion for culture and the advertising, media and marketing agency world.
Professional, young and dynamic environment.
Opportunity to be the official staff if interns deliver the good result
How to apply the CV:
Send your resume and portfolio via Adjob. HR Dept. – Ms. Hang: 0917 267 188 for more information
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Creating Disruptive ideas and connecting them with people through Media Arts. That’s what we are all about! Our mission is simple! To be one of the ten most creative companies (not just advertising companies) in the world. Like what you see? Visit www.tbwa.com.vn for more information.
- Địa chỉ 9 Dinh Tien Hoang, Da Kao, District 1