ABOUT CREATORY & WHAT WE DO
Founded in 2015, CREATORY – “Create a Story” – a Digital Entertainment and a Content Marketing / Content Technology company that nurtures & supports individual talents to become the influencers that can impact millions of young generations, as well as providing the entertaining and creative contents. Our main business includes Talent Management, PR / Influencer Marketing, Contents Production, Contents Distribution.
CREATORY’s purpose (MTP) is “TO BRING JOY TO BILLIONS YOUNG GENERATION BY ENABLING EVERYONE’S TALENT” with vision to influence young generations’ consciousness to higher-level by conveying inspiring messages & information through easily-consumed video content. Besides, we expect that can make the creative industry more transparent and by doing so, help creative people & companies grow and become more successful at what they do.
Our platform has a wide portfolio of influencers that are categorized into main fields such as gaming, lifestyle, edutainment, etc. Some of our most popular content creators are influential and inspiring positive living to the community, including MisThy, Woossi, Oops Banana, Di Di, Linh Ngoc Dam, Vannie, Rip113, Cuong Kido, Long.C, etc.
People love our Creators and our contents because those are created within our unique company culture and working environment. This is the number one priority of our business strategies. We provide very unique opportunities not only for professional development but also for personal development. We believe that our culture and soul will grow with us, this will be the key factors that help us achieve our goals together.
A, GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Participate in a strategic team which is in charge of managing our Creators’ brand names and planning to expand our influence and market share. You will be guided carefully and given freedom to work independently to prepare for critical discussion in teamwork. As an objective-oriented pioneer in a team full of experts from different professionalism, your main responsibilities are managing a Creator’s brand health, content, channels, relevant businesses, and assisting works for Brand Manager.
B, MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
You are going to support Assistant Brand Manager/Brand Manager in overviewing business model of Creator and being fully responsible for ROI by:
Assisting BM/ABM in optimizing business structure (10%)
- Analyzing current revenue-generating schemes and suggesting potential ones
- Supporting to detect business risks
- Planning to reach assigned KPIs
Fully responsible for Creators’ social media channels (40%)
- Composing creative posts
- Setting social advertisements
- Managing social media schedule
- Analyzing social channels’ data and giving insightful reports to team and line manager, with the supports from Digital team
Content Creation (20%)
- Participating in idea-creating process
- Ensuring content followed Brand Strategy and Clients’ requirements
- Ensuring quality outcome by supervising the whole process with multiple teams
- Proposing and executing marketing plans for projects
- Monitoring fan community
- Managing collaborators and team budget
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- College or Bachelor’s degree, Marketing major is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of equivalent experiences
- Experience in company size from 50 – 200.
- Experience in the Entertainment and Digital field is an advantage.
- Have the ability to work under high pressure and handle multitaskings.
- Critical Thinking. No assumption but researching proven results.
- Have great interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- Possess good researching, data management and reading insight skills.
- Positive and “can-do” attitude.
- Proficient in MS office; as well as the capacity to efficiently learn about new system.
- Fluent in both English and Vietnamese communication.
- CREATORY doesn’t need people to obey the working time of 9-6. Late check-in in the morning (10am).
- Guaranteed 13th month salary.
- Annual salary review.
- Additional Health insurance.
- Learning & Development opportunities.
- Team outing & bonding activities.
- Contribution awards.
- Long term services awards…etc.