At The Purpose Group, no career paths are the same. We provide the structure to ensure success and the flexibility to accommodate your unique talents and needs. That is why our goal is to create the most sought-after career program that appeals to talents who seeks flexible and nurturing working conditions to work hard and play hard.
Our dynamic and creative team is looking for BOD Assistant & Coordinator with the key roles and responsibilities as following:
BOD Assistant (70%)
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the BODs: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the BOD’s schedule is followed and respected. Provide “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, propose win-win situations for direct access to the BOD’s time and office
- Work closely and effectively with the BOD to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Prioritize any and all conflicting and / or confidentiality needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Assist Leadership WIP required meetings; take assistant role by update status, workloads, accounts and take meeting minutes. This would entail collecting reports including but not limited to – Master timeline of Client Service teams & another Department’s report to input TPG as One WIP and report BOD in WIP Leadership meeting
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings.
General Operations Coordinator (30%)
- Support to build company brand as specific job: manage company website, fan page…; coordinate with HR-Admin Team to establish internal sessions, activities: monthly gathering party; company trip; TPG Day…
- Build, allocate, and manage vendors (including but not limited to – production houses, freelancers, photographers, visualizers, etc.) while maintain relationship to ensure deliverables are submitted on time and within budget requirements.
- Oversee project resources and assist with the management of freelance requirements and bookings, sort paperwork accordingly
- Bilingual English-Vietnamese-Speak, Read and Write is a MUST. Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Agency experience, prefer to proven project and account management; traffic management; assistant with 2-3 years’ experience
- Has excellent soft skills in organizational, amazing people management and multi-tasking
- Logical thinker, forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Thorough understanding around the creative agency process and thinking ahead before each required step
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
Those who are interested in this position, please send the resume with latest photo to HR Department
Note that though we value all the applications, only qualified candidates are contacted for further steps.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
THE PURPOSE GROUP is seeking for brave warriors who are ready winners whilst gaining fruitful experience and rewarding job satisfaction.
- Địa chỉ Unit 21.02, Floor 21, Pearl Plaza, 561 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District Ho Chi Minh City