BATES CHI & PARTNERS The advertising team focuses especially on providing strategic, creative and content driven solutions for clients across a wide range of channels. These include communication planning, brand architecture, brand equity modeling, Big IdeaL development, research consultancy, design, creative development and production management.
- If you are ready to start with a friendly and sharing environment
- Don’t afraid to be fat because we have tasty cake changing every week
- Interesting people to make your life colorful
- Luxury pub on the rooftop if you are midnight owl
- Movie for bonding moment every week
- Biggest birthday cake ever on your birthday
- Promotion codes for Grab food, Go-food and Now everywhere, every day!
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, PLENTY OF TRAINING MODULES
- Handles day to day administration of accounts (work flow control, meetings, minutes, estimates, records, checking etc) under the direction of Account Director and delights clients with the accuracy and timeliness of work – measured by client and AD evaluation
- Develops a through understanding of his brands – measured by # of store checks, competitive analyses and AD evaluation
- Learns & applies the principles of Brand Stewardship – measured by GAD evaluation
- Write briefs under the supervision of the Account Director – measured by AM evaluation
- Ensures that clients are efficiently charged for the work the agency has performed – measured by % of invoices passed first time by client and outstanding
- Is hungry to learn the business and apply that knowledge – measured by number of training sessions attended and AM evaluation of how the learning is applied back on the job
- Develops a sense of ownership of and passion for all creative work on his assignments – measured by GAD and ECD evaluation
- Flourishes in the climate of creativity and innovation in the Brand team – measured by # of business boosting initiatives proposed, accepted by client and implemented by client
- Accepts and implements new ways of working that allow the Brand team to deliver quality work faster and cheaper – measured by cost/time savings
- Talks up the accounts and the work – measured by AM evaluation
- Works with peers across departments & disciplines to apply best Account Service practice – measured by 360º evaluation
- Minimum 3 year experience in advertising or marketing agency, at least 1 year at Account Manager level
- Understanding of business and industry, identifying issues
- Can-do attitude/ adaptability mindset
- Willing to walk extra mile to achieve best quality of work. Willing to travel for work is a plus.
- Ability to manage account, presentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record executing projects
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization, from project manager to executive, while still introducing elements of fun and humor in the workplace.
- Good communication skill in both English and Vietnamese is a MUST.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Ogilvy group is one of the world’s leading communications groups and the largest network agency present in Vietnam. Since 1995 Ogilvy group has been providing strategic, creative and production services to category-leading multi-national and Vietnamese companies. These include Consulting, Advertising, PR, Digital, Mobile, Social Media, Activation, Field Marketing and Design. In addition Ogilvy group also provides print, digital and video production services.
Office: L12, Centec Tower, 72 – 74, Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
- Địa chỉ 12FL, Centec Tower, 72-74 NTMK, Dist 3