A) Planning, analyzing and evaluating information and agency output relevant to assigned client projects and needs. This may include the following:
- Helping develop workable budgets and plans.
- Collaborating with the Account Manager and Account Director in preparation of recommendations, marketing strategies and actions for the client.
- Reviewing, analyzing material relative to client needs — media results, research data, etc.
B) Coordinating and managing the activities necessary to meet the needs of assigned projects. This may include the following:
- Handles assigned work requests in efficient, timely manner.
- Assists in monitoring budget, research and similar items as assigned.
- Maintains communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure that assigned work is handled in a positive, timely and efficient manner.
The unpaid Internship
- Bachelor’s degree or in the last year of University.
- Creativity, teamwork and strategic integrated thinking are key skills for this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are crucial, as is deep knowledge of and passion for culture and the advertising, media and marketing agency world.
- Take part in all process of a project from pitching to execution under the coaching of experienced mentor.
- Explore your career in a practical, professional and dynamic environment with numerous famous brands.
- Become the official staff if interns deliver the good result
- Working Location: Số 9, Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Phường Đa Kao, Quận 1
- How to apply: Gửi CV qua Adjob.