A) Planning, analyzing and evaluating information and agency output relevant to assigned client projects and needs. This may include the following:
- Helping develop workable budgets and plans.
- Collaborating with the Account Manager and Account Director in preparation of recommendations, marketing strategies and actions for the client.
- Reviewing, analyzing material relative to client needs — media results, research data, etc.B) Coordinating and managing the activities necessary to meet the needs of assigned projects. This may include the following:
- Handles assigned work requests in efficient, timely manner.
- Assists in monitoring budget, research and similar items as assigned.
- Maintains communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure that assigned work is handled in a positive, timely and efficient manner.
Creativity, teamwork and strategic integrated thinking are key skills for this role.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills are crucial, as is deep knowledge of and passion for culture and the advertising, media and marketing agency world.
- Professional, young and dynamic environment.
- Opportunity to be the official staff if interns deliver the good result.
How to apply the CV:
- Send your resume and portfolio to: call HR Dept. – Ms. Hang: 0917 267 188 for more information.
Các công việc tương tự
Creating Disruptive ideas and connecting them with people through Media Arts. That’s what we are all about! Our mission is simple! To be one of the ten most creative companies (not just advertising companies) in the world. Like what you see? Visit www.tbwa.com.vn for more information.
- Địa chỉ 9 Dinh Tien Hoang, Da Kao, District 1