TBWA creates and manages brand behavior in the modern world through Disruptive Ideas brought to life across the Media Arts landscape. Our focus is not only to be the best advertising agency network but to be one of the most creative companies in the world. This 21st century goal is ambitious, and it has proven to be a catalyst in uniting over 11,000 people, operating in 274 agencies, in 100 different countries and across 22 specialty disciplines including Design, Digital, Retail Activation and Theatre, Sports Sponsorship, CRM, CSR and Cause Related Marketing, Custom Publishing, Mobile Utility, Event Marketing and Brand Ampliﬁcation to name just a few.
Every agency in the TBWA network is ﬂuent in Disruption and Media Arts. It means that we are all constantly evaluating and documenting the shifts in the media landscape and their impact on audience behavior. And it is this commitment that allows us to serve global brands differently than our competition.
- TBWA is ranked as a top-ten worldwide advertising agency and was recognized by Advertising Age in 2010 as the “Best International Network of the Decade.”
- Fast Company magazine placed TBWA 24th on its 2009 list of “The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies” and as an Innovation All-Star in 2010.
- 2004 Global Agency of the Year(Advertising Age)
- 2006 Global Agency of the Year (Adweek)
- 2007 Most Creatively Recognised Network in the World (Adweek)
- 2008 Global Agency of the Year (Advertising Age and Adweek)
- 2010 Global Network of the Decade (Advertising Age)
Please visit our website www.tbwa.com.vn for more information.
A) Planning, analyzing and evaluating information and agency output relevant to assigned client projects and needs. This may include the following:
- Helping develop workable budgets and plans.
- Collaborating with the Account Manager and Account Director in preparation of recommendations, marketing strategies and actions for the client.
- Reviewing, analyzing material relative to client needs — media results, research data, etc.
B) Coordinating and managing the activities necessary to meet the needs of assigned projects. This may include the following:
- Handles assigned work requests in efficient, timely manner.
- Assists in monitoring budget, research and similar items as assigned.
- Maintains communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure that assigned work is handled in a positive, timely and efficient manner.
Creativity, teamwork and strategic integrated thinking are key skills for this role. Excellent written and verbal communications skills are crucial, as is deep knowledge of and passion for culture and the advertising, media and marketing agency world.
- Professional, young and dynamic environment.
- Opportunity to be the official staff if interns deliver the good result
How to apply the CV:
- Send your resume and portfolio or call HR Dept. – Ms. Hang: 0917 267 188 for more information
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Creating Disruptive ideas and connecting them with people through Media Arts. That’s what we are all about! Our mission is simple! To be one of the ten most creative companies (not just advertising companies) in the world. Like what you see? Visit www.tbwa.com.vn for more information.
- Địa chỉ 9 Dinh Tien Hoang, Da Kao, District 1