– Report to MD & GM of Media department & full fill the jobs requested from MD & GM.
– Responsible for Billing & Revenue of handle accounts.
– Responsible for Media Strategy & Planning (TV, Print, Radio, OOH, Digital) of handle accounts.
– Follow best practices and processes for media planning & operations from the company.
– Together with MD & GM, BU will join new media pitches to achieve KPIs for Billing & Revenue.
– Get advice & approval from GM for all of media proposals for clients in turn of media strategy, channels & platforms.
– Be the trusted advisor/ to-go person within the planning & execution team.
– Provide guidance to the team on planning, operations of media campaigns.
– Lead media planning team & be supported by the Media buyer team in each media channel.
– Work well with Media buying & servicing team to ensure all tasks are fulfilled.
Facing with Client:
– Be the trusted advisor/ to-go person with clients for all things related to Media including traditional & digital media.
– Prepare & present strategy & implementation ideas to clients, across different media channel including traditional & digital platforms.
– Set viable objectives, KPIs & recommend/develop measurement methodology against all briefs
– Ensure projects/campaigns are tracked & measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies
– Together with planning team presentation post buy report of campaign to clients.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in media agency in the same company level with Havas.
- Having over 10 years working for agency, client-side in-house team, or media owner capacity.
- Solid experience in media planning and buying.
- Highly evolved presentation and reporting skills.
- Experience in managing multiple work streams and integrating on large projects and teams.
- Demonstrated experience and success working in a client facing role, with FMCG experience an added advantage
- An ability to coach and develop junior members of the team
- Shows a depth of understanding of the industry, business, brands, and consumers in client conversations.
- A passion for data, insights, and ideation
- Ability to training for staff to complete the job.