- To build and foster client relationships by taking charge of the client’s media requirements from formulating strategies and plans to final implementation.
- To supervise junior employees.
- To be proactively involved in other company wide teams or initiatives as appropriate to the role.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Proactively lead the portfolio of clients assigned and demonstrate the ability to work on his/her initiative
- Demonstrate an active interest and knowledge in the client’s business (market background, brand positioning and values, communication challenges, competitive environment, tracking, sales reports. etc)
- Add strategic value and contribute on the client’s communications needs along with the local client/creative/ research teams
- Lead a team of planners by supervising and mentoring them to raise the quality of deliverables to the client
- Undertake additional projects beyond client responsibilities as requested, e.g. help on new business, regional co-ordination, other specialist division projects
- A thorough use of the process involving all relevant divisions, i.e. bringing specialists’ expert knowledge into the planning process early and ensuring thorough liaison with the Investment teams to maximize return on the clients investment
- Proactive management of the clients expectations
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by your Business Director, Managing Director Partner or other senior manager.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent grasp of communications strategy with a full understanding of how advertising/marketing works and key advertising/marketing principles
- A thorough knowledge of the media marketplace and opportunities available and build constructive relationships with key media owners where relevant
- An understanding of your client’s business, their products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors and sales.
- A full understanding of working and ability to implement that in channel plans (in some cases, there will be client’s own process)
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills, strong selling skills, strong on numeracy, literacy and accuracy, presentation skills
- A comprehensive knowledge of the specialist divisions and the ability to sell to client’s requirements to open up new revenue streams
- To manage effective meetings i.e. chairing, agendas, minutes and action points etc.
- An innovative approach: in use of media, exploration of new forms of communication, research, presentation techniques, etc
- Expert in using all research data, including client research and all other relevant software (TNS Infosys, GWIO, ther proprietary tools)
- Manage your workload, timings, and deadlines to ensure that the quality of the work is delivered without compromising expected standards
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the major media (press, TV, radio, cinema, outdoor, digital), the fundamentals of how they are traded and approximate costs and audience delivery and the strengths and weaknesses of each
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40] , alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue449, and Performics, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.