As the Associate Digital Planning Manager you will work closely with the Group Business Director/Digital Director, to ensure that the product delivered to the clients is truly integrated and best in class.
In this role you will be responsible for developing all digital elements of the recommendation, researching the target audience, digital tactics, appropriate channels, (Search, Social, Programmatic, Display, Mobile etc) and negotiating with media publishers. This is a client facing role so your ability to build relationships and communicate effectively is imperative!
- Lead a category vertical of the account with clients & agency partners
- Drive media strategy, planning and execution for the category
- Provide innovative and result oriented media solutions
- Be adept with planning and performance skills and lead the team and Client with best practices and approaches
- Build great Client relationships as well as mentor the team
- Manage the daily work flow of all client campaigns, and work with various internal and external stakeholders, including creative agencies and media owners to deliver campaign objectives
- Assist in mentoring, and developing team members
- 3 – 6 years of experience in a digital media agency
- Conversant with digital media and able to think across the whole media mix, hands-on experience with various technology platform
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written or oral)
- Strong understanding of media terminology & concepts
- Attention to detail
- Possess rigor with ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment