MÔ TẢ CHI TIẾT / DETAILS
1. Concept Development (35%): Develop communication concepts and directions for marketing materials, campaigns and multiple projects. This also will require the ability to make conceptual and stylistic decisions. Direct team to create layouts, mockups and prototypes may be required to illustrate the ideas to the fullest.
2. Manage Project (30%): Oversee multiple design projects at one time. This will include assigning teams, supervising timelines, overseeing projects’ concept & art directions, ensuring all deadlines are met, confirming clients are satisfied with the results and troubleshooting any issues that may arise during the duration of the project planning.
3. Quality Control (20%): Reviewing and editing concept team’s final proposals before distribution. Attend important meetings and presentations to key clients. As in execution phase, supervising throughout the process including onsite directing.
4. Conduct Research (10%): Staying abreast of the latest trends and social media fads, continually research marketing trends and strategies and the technologies used in advertisement practices. Must be able to recognize their intended audience and the best strategies for reaching said population. They must also be aware of what competitors are doing in order to create innovative and new designs and concepts.
5. Supporting leader for team building and developing (5%)
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
- Communications: Square Experiential Communications, Biz-Eyes PR & Communications, DSquare Digital Communications, Delta Engagement Marketing, Reach Communications, Gamma Exhibition & Interior
- Digital & ICT: Skynet (Information Communication Technology)
- Entertainment: Lune Production (Performance)
Over the 10-year journey of remarkable growth, the passion of providing the best communication solutions and entertainment products with acclaimed international-standard quality to clients has been consistently resonated and amplified throughout the organization.
- Địa chỉ 54-56 Hoa Dao, Ward 2, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC