We are part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 150 offices in 20 countries and regions, and with more than 10,000 specialists, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (Lunar New Year) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges every day!
Company website: http://www.hakuhodo.vn/en/about-us/
Overall View of the Job
The Associate Creative Director will:
- Support the Creative Director by assisting with the development of strategies and monitoring the performance of creative teams on assigned accounts;
- Assisting the Creative Director with overseeing a creative team by providing guidance and project management on various projects;
- Ensuring projects are meeting budgets, timelines, and requirements;
- Helping creative teams overcome obstacles & working closely with the Creative Director to offer creative solutions.
- CREATIVE (60%):
- Understands the brand needs, message and strategy to be able to create communication assets tailor fit to the brand and its consumers;
- Ability to come up with creative ideas that solve real problems and business needs for clients;
- Understands the user journey and is able to create assets that serve the intended CX.
- LEADERSHIP (40%):
- Responsible for internal or external day-to-day management and implementation of client projects on assigned accounts;
- Oversees the timely flow of multiple projects in assigned accounts from conceptualization through completion;
- Delegates tasks and assignments to corresponding creative and production team within the department based on service delivery needs;
- Ensures that resources assigned to the project have all the tools and information needed to perform their project task;
- Assists the creative team on assigned accounts on their day-to-day load;
- Monitors the quality assurance across all facets of a project;
- Develop a constructive working relationship with internal teams and client servicing teams;
- Anticipates and resolves potential problems/issues, and know when to notify the Creative Director;
- Monitors team output and provides weekly updates to the Creative Director.
- Experience in any 4A’s agencies, Digital/IMC agencies;
- Previous role as Associate Creative Director, Art-based;
- Having any overseas experience is an advantage;
- Strong knowledge or experience with UX/UI;
- Having some exposure with working on apps, microsites and other technologies;
- Well-versed in web, app and social media collateral;
- Remain up-to-date and ahead of the curve with the latest digital marketing trends, techniques and technologies;
- Passion for the work and a key driver for high creative standards.
**NOTE: Please provide your Portfolio (Link) together with your CV for our consideration.
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience;
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- Growing business;
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labour contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year;
- 13th month salary;
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result;
- Annual health check;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law);
- Insurance benefit package (PTI Care);
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy;
- Participate in company’s event, company trip;
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company);
- Salary reviewed annually.